418 E. Commonwealth, Unit 1, Fullerton CA 92832
If coming by car, park on the street around the shop complex. The theater will have an event going on, and needs the spaces in front of the complex.
Whatever you do, never park in front of any of the complex's roll-up doors. The tenants have the right to immediately tow your car. And also, it's a dick move.
- Take the 91 Freeway and exit at Harbor/Lemon Street.
- Proceed to Lemon Street and turn North. Go approximately 1.5 miles.
- You will pass Orangethorpe. Turn Right on Commonwealth.
- Proceed 1 block and turn Right on Lawrence.
- Make an immediate left and proceed to the back of the shop complex. *We are at 418 and are the first unit on the North end.
Lyft and Uber
Fullerton is the next city North of Disneyland and is pretty easy to get to. Since this is SoCal, allow lots of time for traffic if coming from the airport during the day.
- John Wayne Orange County Airport (SNA) is the closest.
- Long Beach Airport (LGB) is also good
- Ontario International (ONT)is farther away, but less busy than LAX.
23b Shop is a 2 block walk from the Fullerton Train Station (FUL).
From L.A. Union Station, take the Metrolink Orange County Line and get off at Fullerton. Tickets can be purchased from the vending machines. Amtrak is also an option, but costs more. It does have later times available.
Buses and Other Mass Transit
The closest major bus stop is the Fullerton Transportation Center, next to the Amtrak station. There is also a shuttle bus that is inexpensive from LAX to Disneyland.
Where to Stay
There are a variety of hotels near 23b, as we are close to Disneyland. Prices range from $50-200+/night.